Annual contractor licenses are valid January 1 through December 31 of each year.  The annual fee is $100.  A filled out application form is required each year, along with certificates of good standing from Wyoming Workers Comp and Wyoming Unemployment.  A current certificate of liability insurance coverage is also required.
A building permit is required for any construction, remodeling, or repair over $200.  A building permit can be obtained at Town Hall, 336 Nevada Avenue.  Call Town Hall at (307) 548-6551 if you have any questions.